Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2011 CT, sweet ride, purchased a standard steering wheel cover and found the diameter of the CT steering wheel is marginaly smaller than the diameter of any other standard steering wheel,, interesting........how am I suppose to find a cover that will fit my CT?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hmm... its smaller than the standard eh? That means.. its gonna cost you to have one custom fitted.. or you better take up sewing to alter the one you got!

Let us know either way what you end up doing.. or finding...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome, Shoes.
Must be the same steering wheel as the Accord sedan, right? So it shouldn't be too hard to find a cover that fits. I would go to Amazon or google and search for covers that fit the Accord.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Most steering wheel covers that have the manufacturers emblem on them are designed to fit their cars. Universal fit steering wheel covers will clearly have a problem. I know Autozone had a steering wheel cover that had a Honda logo on it, and also fit the Crosstour, though it wasn't specifically made for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bug deflector

Thanks guys for the steering wheel cover suggestions, here's a heads up on the CT bug deflector on the web.. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I bought one, ended up in the trash..it was fine up until the part that required you apply a permanent glue stick support(s) 3 of them.. on the hood of the CT. Was not going to potentially ruin the $30K + paint finish.. if they get rid of the supports that go on the hood and use more clips that attach under the hood, it might work fine...until then,,,good luck, what happens if you live in the cold north east like me? when it's (0) out, the glue supports will fail.......back to the drawing board...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steering Wheel Cover

Bought ---> Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers
SKU3650591Part #Burgundy/Black 14 1/2 X 4 1/8Vehicle2011 Honda AccordSubmodelAll Accord modelsColorBlack Sides

made for all Accord models...

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Thanks guys for the steering wheel cover suggestions, here's a heads up on the CT bug deflector on the web.. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I bought one, ended up in the trash..it was fine up until the part that required you apply a permanent glue stick support(s) 3 of them.. on the hood of the CT. Was not going to potentially ruin the $30K + paint finish.. if they get rid of the supports that go on the hood and use more clips that attach under the hood, it might work fine...until then,,,good luck, what happens if you live in the cold north east like me? when it's (0) out, the glue supports will fail.......back to the drawing board...
have you looked at the honda hood guard? it fits properly and is very secure,or the 3M hood tape it is nice also

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hood guard

Thanks Rusty, unless you can shoot me a link to another brand that wont ruin the hood finish, I think there is only (1) hood guard presently made for the CT, thats the one everyone needs to run from..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found the magnetic hood cover on ebay and it's OK. It doesn't cover the front bumper but does cover the front 6 inches or so of the hood. Not perfect but does protect that part of the paint. If you would like I can upload a picture or 2.
Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts