·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks great Fred, enjoy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got them off E-Bay $21 + 7.50 (Shipping) that's all!!!!! and I know for sure they have more of them! The other ones (OEM Honda) on the inside cost me a lot more!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like I will have to go shopping on Ebay. I like them they look nice. Like you I purchased the ones from Honda but these will protect the flat white surface well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a set and I also had trouble finding them. Took awhile but the sellers store name on ebay is Speeding car decoration. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry that I didn't give the link! Yes those are the ones. (I was out on a business trip for a few days.) Hope you like them!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
They fit good on mine (as you can see) They were easy to install also. I just wanted them to be slightly longer. Ok you CAN complain about the adhesive strips (Not very good) but I will just wait and see. If it doesn't hold I'll put new adhesive on it. You also have to consider that I only paid $ 22 + $ 12. I got some for my wife for her car (OEM BMW) they cost $ 225!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just got these in yesterday... Take a look:D
^Thank you for the thread!, FredCl! I bought a Crosstour on Saturday and thought maybe they forgot to finish my car. :confused: I ordered these last night.

I see you're in Long Beach. I bought my CT at Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks nice.
I see you have the OEM door sill guards as well. Did they come in a set of 4 (front and rear sills)? Every pic I find of those only shows 1 front piece. Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered the set of four on 6-12-2011 and they were on my doorstep in California on 6-23-2011. I haven't put them on yet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Fit?

They fit good on mine (as you can see) They were easy to install also. I just wanted them to be slightly longer. Ok you CAN complain about the adhesive strips (Not very good) but I will just wait and see. If it doesn't hold I'll put new adhesive on it. You also have to consider that I only paid $ 22 + $ 12. I got some for my wife for her car (OEM BMW) they cost $ 225!
It's funny how you mentioned the fit.

I ordered the same items about a week+½ ago [still waiting for them to arrive]. After I bought them I was looking at the plastic trim, and wondering if they'll even fit at all.

I would have tried to put them on the plastic trim just like the OEM ones ... I would not have guessed to put them on the body frame until I saw your photos. Thanks a million for saving me the headache - I surely would have been out-smarted by the shinny objects. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts