Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm here at work (Honda Dealer) and this woman pulls up in a 2011 Acura ZDX, the acura version of the CT...and I noticed that the splash guards she has installed are painted to match on teh upper half, and the OEM black on the lower...does anyone know if the ZDX splashguards will fit a CT correctly, and if there is an ACURA version of Hondas Polished Metal?

·
Registered
621 Posts
My understanding is that even though the MDX and the Crosstour look very similar, they are completely different platforms.

Thus, I think you'd have trouble geting the guards to mate up with one-another.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My understanding is that even though the MDX and the Crosstour look very similar, they are completely different platforms.

Thus, I think you'd have trouble geting the guards to mate up with one-another.
I know the MDX guards wont fit...the MDX is a truck based suv.....the ZDX is the Acura version of the CT...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I know the MDX guards wont fit...the MDX is a truck based suv.....the ZDX is the Acura version of the CT...
My mistake. I meant to say "ZDX."

But my statement still stands. I believe I remember someone stating that they are completely different platforms. The ZDX is Acura's Crosstour only in the sense that it is trying to appeal to the same buyer... but the vehicles are completely different.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Okay, I did a quick search... they do in fact share the same platform. I was incorrect. However, they are "not closely mechanically related."

Frankly I'd be really impressed if the body molding had the same contour on both vehicles to accomodate the same splash guards.

What about having the CT splash guards painted?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
been thinking seriously on that, just not sure how to go about doing so without incurring a large loss of $$$ in my wallet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts