Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2010 Crosstour and changed the plugs this afternoon, 108k mileage. I installed the S-VCM a couple weeks ago after purchase. Car runs fine except for the occasional 25 mph shudder which is just now and then, also replaced the serpentine belt last week, timing belt hopefully within the next month or so but that's for an actual mechanic to do.

The plugs in order are left to right the front bank to rear which I think is 4,5,6,1,2,3. The rears look pretty bad but I'm not sure which cylinders the VCM dropped. No check engine light. Just curious of what others think about the plugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
`They all have that charcoal look which isn't so bad. If anything #4 (far left) and #1 (3rd from right) look to have a little more center electrode wear than the others. None look really bad to me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure if those are the factory plugs or not but the crosstours do come from the factory with iridium ngk plugs. iridium ngk plugs are good up to 100k miles supposedly. If those are the factory plugs i wouldn't worry to much about it to be honest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts