Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
If your old roof was White Diamond Pearl, can I have it?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the roof is still on the car, i just got a vinyl over it.

i have a thing for white car and black roofs sorta like m3s

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I actually LOVE the black on white look... like a black carbon fibre hood on a white car. Nice job.
thanks i didnt know how it would turn it, glad it turned out well though. looks better top view

·
Registered
291 Posts
Let's get back on topic, please. No need to continue the back-and-forth.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just went out and took one. Its not the greatest pic, cuz my car is in the garage, and i dont anything better then a cellphone camera =(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice, I was wondering why Honda didn't follow suit with the Germans by making the two tone look on the Crosstour. Kudos to you for stepping it up and showing us what can be done to these cars.

Dave

·
Registered
97 Posts
Any chance you could pull it out of the garage for a pic?? This one isn't real revealing.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice, I was wondering why Honda didn't follow suit with the Germans by making the two tone look on the Crosstour. Kudos to you for stepping it up and showing us what can be done to these cars.

Dave
Im suprised they didnt, even though they did it with the ZDX. i woulda enjoyed the panoramic sunroof

Any chance you could pull it out of the garage for a pic?? This one isn't real revealing.
Its raining quite a bit this week, i wont be pulling it out till late this week. when i do ill snap a better pic for you guys

·
Registered
594 Posts
That looks sick its the first time I've seen it on a CT. You can never go wrong with adding black vinyl to a white car its the perfect contrast. It creates the impression of a panoramic moon roof you see on the newer Benzes. If my car was white I would've done it too lol. I was actually looking into a vinyl with a carbon fiber look to it but I can't add it to just the roof I would need to vinyl somewhere else for it to not look too out of place. I'll figure it out lol.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts