Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to post a good-bye to everyone. My priorities have changed a bit; thus, I traded my CT in last night. Instead of just dissappearing, I wanted to send a huge thank-you to everyone on the forum. I have that rear jack-bracket and the Honda manuals. Anyone willing to cover shipping and $20 in gas is welcome to them (I'd expect the rear jack-bracket to ship for no less than $75 though... It's boxed steel). If you live in S Florida, come by and grab'em... They're yours. Drive safely and take care!

Jay
[email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
We're gonna miss you Jay. Take care of yourself, and I hope that our paths cross again sometime. - mc

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
My first week on this board you were a friend to me. I really appreciate all the technical assistance you gave me. If you are ever in the Kansas area let me know. Happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
take care bro have a good one.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Take care Jay. 34 plus years in South Florida (until 4 years ago), keep your eyes peeled for those Tiajuana Taxis, LOL

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wanted to post a good-bye to everyone. My priorities have changed a bit; thus, I traded my CT in last night. Instead of just dissappearing, I wanted to send a huge thank-you to everyone on the forum. I have that rear jack-bracket and the Honda manuals. Anyone willing to cover shipping and $20 in gas is welcome to them (I'd expect the rear jack-bracket to ship for no less than $75 though... It's boxed steel). If you live in S Florida, come by and grab'em... They're yours. Drive safely and take care!

Jay
[email protected]
So long...
What did you trade it in for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts