Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took another trip to California this year in my White Pearl CT. Got so many compliments. Even got a discount on my Car Wash because the Cashier liked the CT.:)

·
Registered
622 Posts
You sure the cashier wasn't hitting on you Jed?

I trust the CT was uneventful on this last trekk?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I started out at about 18 mpg and now with about 1000 miles on my CT I am at 22 mpg. Can I expect better? Mixed bag of driving n interstate and around town.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I started out at about 18 mpg and now with about 1000 miles on my CT I am at 22 mpg. Can I expect better? Mixed bag of driving n interstate and around town.
In my normal *not concerned about mpg* driving I get about that (in my 4WD version).

If I'm being mindful and using cruise control on the highway at a nice reasonable speed I can get 28/29.....

I've found that those are my upper and lower limits.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Now that I have almost 5,000 miles on my 2012 4WD (or AWD, if you prefer), it has settled in to a very satisfactory 19-20 in daily driving and between 25-27 when it gets turned loose on the Northway or, God forbid, the NY Thruway when heading south to downstate areas.

That with the cruise locked on between 72-75 usually and that nice ECO light glowing bright green almost all the time out on the highway.

When I first got this, it was doing 15 mpg around here. Has gotten much better, and I'm very satisfied, given how solid this car is. There certainly is a BIG difference in local and highway in this thing because of the VCM stuff!

And more to the point of this thread, I still get asked questions about it all the time in parking lots. It's like driving a sports car back in the old days, something out of the ordinary. GREAT car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now at about 2000 miles and with a mixed bag, about half interstate, averaged 23 mpg over my last 300 miles and feeling good. I had a very sweet older lady ask me about "How many miles does that pretty car get?, to which i replied, "I didn't really get it for gas mileage, I got it so that beautiful woman like you would think it's a 'pretty car'". She just laughed.

·
Registered
594 Posts
LOL... It's fun to stop in front of a bus stop when my car is looking fresh... Everyone is trying to catch a glimpse of who's driving that shiny ass car lol...

I drive primarily in the city and my mpg is not great... I avg about 15 or 16 mpg... 90 city/ 10 highway... But if i truly cared about fuel economy i would've gotten a prius lol...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I see so few CT's around, that I get asked a lot of questions about it. I think it is a great car and apparently most dont realize its a Honda. I have taken a few people for a drive and they are amazed at the interior and how comfortable it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been getting a lot of compliments on mine as well. Most people ask what it is. Last week I had a guy in an icecream place come out to take a look at her and I had a woman yesterday stop and ask what it was.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts