Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that the fair amount of CT owners are satisfied with the CT. Because the amount of bitching has dropped down to the point of this Forum is getting to be boring. SO to put a spark back......here is the light at the end of the tunnel

Here is what is hot

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Live Long and Prosper

Have a nice day

·
Registered
622 Posts
I can handle that.

I'll just use my best pickup line; Hi girls, do you like fat, old men with no money?

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I agree (getting boring) lets keep this thread going with fun stuff

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Tunnel picture is from a meeting I had at the Kansas Speedway and I had to go through the tunnel into the infield. As I drove I remember thinking AHHH!! now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I never get tired of admiring beautiful women! Of course, if the wife's with me.. it's limited to a quick 1.28 second "glance"... or I get the "Glare"! LOL

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
that the fair amount of CT owners are satisfied with the CT. Because the amount of bitching has dropped down to the point of this Forum is getting to be boring.
I am pissed off that there is nothing about my CT to complain about. Guess I don't have enough time on my hands to look over the paint job with a magnifying glass and find DEFECTS or something else to set me off on a tirade :rolleyes:

w00f- this is what I'm talkin about...

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
This is not the solution for better A/C in your vehicle agreed? :eek:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Went to the Race at Kansas Speedway this weekend here are some pics
Sunday's fly over

Saturday's fly over

Fox TV guys

Post Inspection line up

Sunday's Winner

Saturday's Winner

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chefmark,

You should post pictures of yourself to liven it up. From your cameo you look interesting yourself.

ptalar

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks like a good time Chef, warthogs, B-52s', and fast cars.

·
Registered
237 Posts
ya.. who wants to see pic's of us crusty ol men? bluh! I see enough of me in the mirror or passing reflections as it is! LOL -

1 - 17 of 17 Posts