Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question on the side mirrors. Both my wife and I thought that both side mirrors tilted down when you put the car in reverse. The dealership explained that it's only the left or right side depending on which position the switch is in.

Which way is it suppose to work . .. Each side separate or both ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am not sure either do in this car. I will have to check the specs. Tht said, in my Acura's it's just the right mirror that tilts down to help you with parking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The switch he is refering to is the one to chose wich miroir you want to adjust. If you let the switch in the middle position, no one will automaticaly be adjusted when backing up.

I thought it was disturbing too. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
The switch he is refering to is the one to chose wich miroir you want to adjust. If you let the switch in the middle position, no one will automaticaly be adjusted when backing up.

I thought it was disturbing too. :)
I know that, but does the Crosstour have the tilting mirror feature?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes the trilting mirror feature is in the CT. Mirror button control on drivers side needs to be put in l or r position only one side tilts, in the middle neither mirror tilts down.
Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the tilting mirror feature is in the CT. Mirror button control on drivers side needs to be put in l or r position only one side tilts, in the middle neither mirror tilts down.
Hope this is helpful.
Thanks Mike, I just wasn't sure if I remember them both tilting down together or just the right or left. When we went for a test drive I thought they both went down. Yes, if the switch is in the middle, nothing happens.

:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes the trilting mirror feature is in the CT. Mirror button control on drivers side needs to be put in l or r position only one side tilts, in the middle neither mirror tilts down.
Hope this is helpful.
Funny, when I was at the Honda dealer they said it does not tilt down. And if it does, it's only the right mirror.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
The tilting mirrors are on the EX-L model; the one currently selected on the mirror switch is the one that tilts. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah only one at a time for me too. When i posted that, i thought they were both tilting, probably cause im paying more attention to the rear camera.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts