Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Sickkid's 2012 Crosstour Project

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  rinduckr 
#1 ·
Thought I'd post a few pics of current project. Have owned this for about 3 years now and it has been parked for about a year. Bought it bone stock and did a few mods before I parked it. Started working on it again a few weeks ago and thought I would share. Enjoy!

****Will Post When Allowed****

#2 ·
Ok, this was pretty much it before I parked it about a year ago. Ksport coilovers, 20x10.5" +40 offset and 255/35zr20 tires all around. Optima battery, K&N intake, rear six link adjustable arms (SPC performance), EBC greenstuff pads and cross drilled and slotted rotors, painted calipers. Think that was the extent of upgrades at the time. I will update in a day or two with the rebuild and other stuff that I worked on for about a week in January when we had good weather.

#5 ·
As I stated before I pretty much tore the car back down and started redoing some things. Started with buying two more rims with a different offset, getting them powdercoated illusion gold and getting some new rubber. Specs ended up being running a 20x10.5 +40 offset on the front with 245/35zr20's and in the rear running a 20x10.5 +12 offset with 255/35zr20's. Ditched the mad max spiked lug nuts and went with a low profile gorilla lug.

Attachments

#6 ·
Next was the suspension and the brakes. Decided to do a bag over coil conversion, got a set of adjustable front upper control arms, brembo pads and slotted rotors, powdercoated and rebuilt calipers and caliper mounting brackets, and braided stainless steel brake lines.

Attachments

#7 ·
This is how it sits now. Did add some passwordjdm hood risers and did away with all the plastic under the hood. passwordjdm fender washers, washer tank delete, aircleaner box delete. Also had the strut bar powdercoated and did away with the k&n "air box." Still have alot planned and much more to do.

Attachments

#8 ·
The next thing I have planned to do is my battery relocation and big 3 upgrade. I got 2 ICT billet optima battery mounts and plan on relocating to the hidden trunk space. Going to be running 2 group 34 yellow tops and 1/0 gauge wire for both the relocation and the big 3. May be considering an alternator upgrade also but have not made an ultimate decision on that yet. Even thou they will be hidden i do plan on polishing up the battery trays before install.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.