Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I installed the S-VCM to disable the VCM on my Crosstour. Everything went well. The ECO mode light doesn't come on anymore.
While connecting the power cable to the + positive of the battery, it must have been disconnected briefly.
I see now a message on the upper main display asking to enter the security code.
I cannot use the Navi, Phone, Audio ... system anymore.
I don't have that little card with the security code in the user package, I bought the car used.
There is no sticker on the side of the glove box neither.
It seems I need also the serial number for the radio. Most YouTube videos tell me to push the 1 and 6 button of the radio to retrieve the radio serial number appearing as U. . . . and L . . . .
I can't do this because I have a full touchscreen at the bottom of the center console with no push buttons separately for the radio channels. That touchscreen is now covered with the security dial pad panel to enter the security code.
Any help much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
372 Posts
Hi,
I installed the S-VCM to disable the VCM on my Crosstour. Everything went well. The ECO mode light doesn't come on anymore.
While connecting the power cable to the + positive of the battery, it must have been disconnected briefly.
I see now a message on the upper main display asking to enter the security code.
I cannot use the Navi, Phone, Audio ... system anymore.
I don't have that little card with the security code in the user package, I bought the car used.
There is no sticker on the side of the glove box neither.
It seems I need also the serial number for the radio. Most YouTube videos tell me to push the 1 and 6 button of the radio to retrieve the radio serial number appearing as U. . . . and L . . . .
I can't do this because I have a full touchscreen at the bottom of the center console with no push buttons separately for the radio channels. That touchscreen is now covered with the security dial pad panel to enter the security code.
Any help much appreciated.
You can try calling Honda. They used to be able to provide codes for the radio and NAV in the 2010-2012 models. For the latter, you had to locate a code on the NAV DVD player in order for them to provide the unlock code. Not sure what they do for 2013 and later models.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check the inside cover of one of your owner's manuals. You should have a sticker with the code written on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts