Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember someone mentioning a while back but I've been unable to find the thread.

Does anyone have an EX-L (non-navi) with this aftermarket nav system installed? From what I've researched so far you can't go wrong with it because its designed specifically for the accord from the ground up. The LCD screen is very good and the entire system runs very fast and is super responsive. It plays DVDs which the factory doesn't do stock! It has ports for a rearview camera, rear entertainment system, and xm radio. You won't lose the steering wheel controls or bluetooth handsfree. The install seems pretty straight foward and an easy DIY. It costs 1500 on crutchfield but I'm sure I can find it cheaper and it still beats the 3000 for the factory piece.

Here is the installation link and a brief review of rosen navigation systems.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
we have these at my dealer we have done a couple civic's 1 accord and 1 crv they are very nice.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OO that's great. Would you know if the install is as easy as they made it look? They didn't show how to route the GPS wire which can be a PIA. I'm interested in this cause I won't have to mess with the ASC or ANC since it works from the factory radio. Have you gotten your CT yet? That coupe is awesome lol... The only reason we got the PMM coupe was cause the deal was too good to pass up. It's a beautiful color and I can go longer without washing it but its no blue lol...

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is AWESOME! If I ever find 1500 bucks in my couch, I'm getting it!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
OO that's great. Would you know if the install is as easy as they made it look? They didn't show how to route the GPS wire which can be a PIA. I'm interested in this cause I won't have to mess with the ASC or ANC since it works from the factory radio. Have you gotten your CT yet? That coupe is awesome lol... The only reason we got the PMM coupe was cause the deal was too good to pass up. It's a beautiful color and I can go longer without washing it but its no blue lol...
They left out a couple steps but it is pretty easy to do,I did finally get the CT wait till you see it its pretty nice! I do love the coupe, i will miss the blue i have already washed the CT twice in 3 days the coupe could go a week.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They left out a couple steps but it is pretty easy to do,I did finally get the CT wait till you see it its pretty nice! I do love the coupe, i will miss the blue i have already washed the CT twice in 3 days the coupe could go a week.
Hell yea I know the feeling I gotta wax it at least once a month and if its warm enough I hand wash it myself cause car washes suck. Now that the winter's over I wanna give it a good detail and get some mod's done... Hopefully this guy will be willing to sell me this for 700 lol...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Did any of you pick up that deal? If so, one of you owe me a beer :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I wanted to... But I've spent too much money lately... On my car.. Sigh... If only I was rich!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a few unanswered questions that held me back from pulling the trigger. One of the main questions was regarding the usb connection that already comes with the car. I wanted to know if I would still have to buy their cable (which was another 50 bucks). The pic showed an accord that did not bring dual climate controls and even though crutchfield said it would fit I wanted clarification. I hope the listing gets put up again though cause I cant find it cheaper than that anywhere online.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts