Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, looking to put on a set of roof racks to carry a couple of kayaks, but not wanting to go The $300+ avenue. Any out there tat are good but not so pricey?
Thanks!
Sincerely,

Your local cheapskate

·
Registered
'13 EX-L
11 Posts
I had a similar dilemma not too long ago - not wanting to spend a lot on a roof rack.

Heres what I found:

In short, recycling or buying a 2nd hand used Yakima or Thule set up, and finding the appropriate fit kit might be your best bet. If you can find the SportRack SR1002, its about $200 or less on sale and supposedly fits. Last option is a generic aliexpress/amazon/ebay option for about $100. Couple Crosstour owners on facebook/instagram use them with a roof box - maybe just for aesthetics. Might've tried it myself but found some Yakima parts instead.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, looking to put on a set of roof racks to carry a couple of kayaks, but not wanting to go The $300+ avenue. Any out there tat are good but not so pricey?
Thanks!
Sincerely,

Your local cheapskat
Thanks!
Sincerely,

Your local cheapskate
Got a pair, factory, new in the box for 2014, $100 plus UPS 703-434-2850

1 - 4 of 4 Posts