Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was never going to use the roof crossbars that the previous owner installed so I removed them. Of course he didn't leave me with the caps and covers so I had to order them from Honda parts Overstock ($40). The people at the dealership didn't even know they were removable!!! I think the previous owner exceeded the weight restrictions and there's a small buckling on the roof - but that's life. I really like the look so much better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
789 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was never going to use the roof crossbars that the previous owner installed so I removed them. Of course he didn't leave me with the caps and covers so I had to order them from Honda parts Overstock ($40). The people at the dealership didn't even know they were removable!!! I think the previous owner exceeded the weight restrictions and there's a small buckling on the roof - but that's life. I really like the look so much better.
I have the caps it looks way better how do I take the rack off ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you need to replace the black stripping under the rack was it cut to put the rack on ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts