Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm stumped. My dash says to replace key battery, but I can't figure out how to open the fob. This is the 2013 V6 with the push button start. Can anyone help?

Thanx.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just replaced my Key FOB Battery this morning, had to go buy a battery as among all the watch type batteries I have laying around for a variety of electronic gadgets in my house a CR2032 was not among them! :rolleyes:

My Crosstour is 2.5 years old now, I guess these Key-less FOB designs use more juice all the time? The batteries in our '03 Accord and '98 Civic lasted 10+ years each... I'll replace my wife's Crosstour FOB battery also, even though she uses it less often...

Just replaced the battery, but still getting the message. Any ideas? Try a new battery?
My low key battery message did not come back after I replaced the battery this morning.

Did you press the odometer reset button once to cancel the message?:confused:

·
Registered
476 Posts
FOB Battery replacement Time Again

I'm starting to see a pattern here, nearly 2.5 years since I replaced the OEM CR032 battery on my 2013 CT.

The dash started flashing a warning today to replace the FOB battery again, the first battery also lasting just about the same amount of time.

It seems these FOB's are good for approximately 2.5 years per battery! (Only fitting as I just sent in the final payment for my CT also, time to start replacing things...) But I had batteries in my drawer this time! :)

·
Super Moderator
369 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts