Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got a 2010 Accord Crosstour EX-L and slowly trying to turn it into a light overlanding car to embrace its 4wd. For this I have a full sized spare for the 235/65/17s I'm running on OEM Jeep Wrangler tires with 1.5 inch 5x4.5 to 5x5 spacer adapters. I want to be able to keep the full spare in the place where the back seat is. Trying to at least remove the drivers/middle combo seat for now.

·
Super Moderator
789 Posts
I checked my Honda Crosstour Service Manual and I only have volume I which does not include Body, Restraints, Interior, Seats, etc. Same with my Honda Accord Service Manual. I might suggest that you head down to your Honda dealer (with a dozen donuts - you would be surprised what a mechanic would do for a dozen donuts) and ask to see their Service Manual Volume II. I'm sure they will show it to you or just tell you the information you want.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did end up finding how to but won't be pulling it out until next weekend probably. Somewhere across the forum I came across a link to https://www.bernardiparts.com and just clicking through parts for the crosstour with included pdf installation instructions I randomly found it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did end up finding how to but won't be pulling it out until next weekend probably. Somewhere across the forum I came across a link to Shop Genuine Honda OEM Parts & Accessories Online - Bernardi Parts Honda and just clicking through parts for the crosstour with included pdf installation instructions I randomly found it.
Hey Brizzey -
Care to share a little more on the rear seat removal - Tried doing what you suggest - but did not find any instructions with any of the parts - Maybe a more detailed link? Or even the PDF you found would be awesome! Thanks,

Trav..
2011 CT 4WD w/ Nav -

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Brizzey -
Care to share a little more on the rear seat removal - Tried doing what you suggest - but did not find any instructions with any of the parts - Maybe a more detailed link? Or even the PDF you found would be awesome! Thanks,

Trav..
2011 CT 4WD w/ Nav -
FYI - Here's the instructions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts