Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if / how the rear seat climate control works?

Is there anything special I need to do, because right now it just looks functional, but no air actually comes out of it? And, yes, I've opened the vent (or at least I think I have.)

Thanks in advance...

And, BTW... I've had my CT for ~ 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT!
2011 EX-L w/ Navi

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think you are referring to the Rear Ventilation. If this is the case, the airflow could be adjusted only if you are in AUTO mode or the fan mode is in two positions described in the owner's manual page 135.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My little cousins broke off the tabs that move the rear vents. Does anyone know how to put them back in? I'm sure if I go to the dealership they'll try to charge me an hour of labor for sure...

·
Registered
622 Posts
My little cousins broke off the tabs that move the rear vents. Does anyone know how to put them back in? I'm sure if I go to the dealership they'll try to charge me an hour of labor for sure...

Awww, aren't they cute??!! Sorry Pedro, couldn't resist, from the school of been there, done that.

Off topic, the darkened rear lights are fabulous, was unable to post on that thread yesterday. You da man!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol A.D., those kids are monsters. I knew something was up when it got too quiet in the back seat smh... But I'll probably open it up this weekend and try to figure it out.

And thanks I love the way the came out! That I was only after one coat of Nite-shade. 2 or 3 coats would completely black them out but to me that looked just right... The most difficult part was masking off the white part and I definitely got some help on that lol...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lardo

Thank you for answering a question that I shouldn't have needed to ask in the first place. It was very clearly spelled out in the manual. (I had just been trying to figure it out myself as I was driving and didn't think to look it up when I had the time.)

Thanks again... I got it now.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum johnricc, sharing info, that's why we are all here, t support each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts