Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Crosstour enthusiasts! I have a 2013 Crosstour and need help replacing in-dash backlight bulbs. Most of mine went out simultaneously except for fan speed and driver and passenger side climate controls. I tried looking for a PDF on how to properly remove the radio so I can get to those bulbs but had no luck. I also tried to do it myself, got the cupholder out and most plastic pieces along the center console but radio would not move. I found a PDF file here that serves 2010 - 2012 Crosstour but I'm not sure if it is the same as 2013 since some parts look different. Can someone please suggest a way to fix this issue and post it here. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are. I was able to loop up the diagram and light bulb part number and order them. I tried removing it a second time but still no luck. I found a video that shows a 2013 Honda Odyssey having a similar radio but have no luck finding any instruction on how to remove it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dismantling is pretty easy. But be careful of weak plastic on main console :)

Almost all items are on clips and few screws. I was using leds to replace lightbulbs - so be careful: there are filters to make white color from halogen bulbs. Ive used cold light leds so go light blue backlight ))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.