Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Crosstour enthusiasts! I have a 2013 Crosstour and need help replacing in-dash backlight bulbs. Most of mine went out simultaneously except for fan speed and driver and passenger side climate controls. I tried looking for a PDF on how to properly remove the radio so I can get to those bulbs but had no luck. I also tried to do it myself, got the cupholder out and most plastic pieces along the center console but radio would not move. I found a PDF file here that serves 2010 - 2012 Crosstour but I'm not sure if it is the same as 2013 since some parts look different. Can someone please suggest a way to fix this issue and post it here. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Before you go to all the effort of removing the radio, be sure to check to see if the radio lights are serviceable. They may be integral to the radio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are. I was able to loop up the diagram and light bulb part number and order them. I tried removing it a second time but still no luck. I found a video that shows a 2013 Honda Odyssey having a similar radio but have no luck finding any instruction on how to remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts