Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been doing a lot of research on cars and have decided to get a AWD Crosstour EX-L V6 within the next month. I currently have a two door Civic coupe and need the extra space. I have a few questions before I bite the bullet...

What kind of price should I expect to get on a 2012 Crosstour? I know Honda has lots of year end specials going on but I'd like to see what people are actually paying. I used CarWoo and the lowest anonymous bid I got was 30k even.

I have been looking at used ones as well. After reading these forums it looks like the navigation is a good option if you can afford it, if only for the backup camera. I found two used CTs for around 25k, one with 10k miles and no nav and one with 33k miles and nav. Is the navigation worth the extra mileage?

I am leaning toward the lower mileage CT but still think the backup camera would be good. This is not an option until 2012, correct? Is there a factory part I can buy to upgrade a used CT or would I have to get something aftermarket? Anyone that has done either, about how much did it cost?

Thank you in advance for all of your help, I can't wait to get my new CT!

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
My 2012 CT EXL with many dealer adds, including an extended warranty ran about $36. We purchased through the Costco auto buyers program.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats on your future new Crosstour!

I would highly recommend the Nav feature. In addition to the back-up camera...it has many other functions that you will find beneficial.

Keep us posted and let us know what other questions you have.

Take care - - -

·
Registered
123 Posts
I thought the EX-L now came with a back-up camera integrated in the rearview mirror, no?
awd55, I was in the same boat 1 1/2 years ago. I didn't think I could afford a new EXL v6 so I was shopping demos and used CTs. But with the special financing and the year end deals, it only made sense to buy a new one. I bought my 2010 EXL in late Jan/early Feb 2011 for about $7k off and with 0.9% financing. I do wish I had the backup camera, but I don't think that's an issue anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everybody. I want to buy Crosstour too and I have a couple of questions. At first, is it possible to disable the speed limit, then 190 km / h as it is not good for Feng Shui =))
and next, Why there is such a large screen, if there is bad navigation and DVD or Blue Ray can not see? Thank's a lot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Other functions

Congrats on your future new Crosstour!

I would highly recommend the Nav feature. In addition to the back-up camera...it has many other functions that you will find beneficial.

Keep us posted and let us know what other questions you have.

Take care - - -
What are the other functions do you find beneficial besides the backup camera and nav? I didn't get a chance to play with the other options it may have on my last test drive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just purchased the EX-L 4cyl. About the only thing that I notice that it does not have is the navigation, AWD, and 18" wheels. The 4cyl is enough for me and I could not tell a night and day difference from the 6cyl.

All I need now is a bike rack and 19's....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Give strong consideration for that backup camera option. The view out the rear can be problematic and limiting. The camera has saved my butt more than once, when backing up and the camera revealed what was NOT visible otherwise.

Vince

1 - 10 of 10 Posts