1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I give it a yes.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
ct123, you really have a modified CT. Personally, I like your blacked out grille. I’ve also removed the large ‘H’ in the center and am looking to purchase the chrome overlay that is on the bottom of the grille to cover the empty ‘H’ hole, but that’s for another thread. Anyway, you asked about quads for your vehicle, and here is my opinion.

The quad look is something that higher performance and more expensive vehicles come equipped with from the factory, (Ex: Corvette, etc.). Since you have de-badged your CT to be unique (as have I) then I think the more you move away from the stock CT look, the more confusing the guy in the next car is going to look at you.

My vehicle has no badging and even the large ‘H’ on the wheels have been painted over. I was street racing a BMW 3 series the other day and as we pulled to the next light, he rolled down his window and said: “What kind of car is that?” It just made me giggle. I don’t normally giggle! Ooops – I forgot, that happened to a friend of mine. Could not have happened to me, street racing is illegal. We do not encourage illegal activity so this must have happened to someone else, and on a drag strip, making this now legal activity.

Yes, go with the quads! Give the opposing car you street race, I mean drag race (legally) a puzzled look while you giggle away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts