Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2015 and am looking for any information for putting a lift on a crosstour. Nothing crazy just 1-2 in so I can run a taller tire and still keep clearance

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know Spaccer offers lift kits for Crosstour. To me, lifting a car won't look good and might change the ride quality of your vehicle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My CT rides 2inches taller in the front and 3inches in the rear. I'm running some meaty off road tires and let me tell you what. There is a proper way to go about this, as a result in my case, The car handles remarkably flatter through the bends and the over all handling of the vehicle day to day is much better. Even a stock CT has good weight transfer in the bends, putting the car up on stilts essentially really accentuates it's ability to get tail happy and It's a great feeling in this car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to Lift my CT

BajaHyena i'm looking to lift my CT. Any additonal information you might be able to share about your mod? Do you have any photos?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am too interested in lifting my CT. I have purchased spacers off eBay from a Russian company. They are 30mm. I have started researching suspension parts. Does anyone else know if the RDX or MDX suspension parts fit or would be beneficial to install. I'm all ears and am not eager to make any rash decisions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumping this up. I just bought a 2015 Crosstour. This forum helped me feel comfortable doing so. Thanks to all of you who post your insights for strangers to read. They were a big help.

I live in a Colorado ski town and am interested in improving the offroad capabilities of my CT. Nothing crazy, just a bit more clearance and maybe some different suspension so that I can tackle "high clearance required" roads to get to the best camping sites.

Any advice or success stories out there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 2015 and am looking for any information for putting a lift on a crosstour. Nothing crazy just 1-2 in so I can run a taller tire and still keep clearance
Cant figure how to operate this forum. I hope I'm typing in the right spot but heres my 2010 CT with a 3" lift and 15" american racing rims with meaty all terrain tires that gives me 15" of clearance. I've took it offroad a few times and handles very well off road and on street. I believe I went to customstrutlifts.com for the spacers. And I bought the rims from a 88 jeep wrangler owner. Perfect fit except needed 1/4" wheel spacers for rear to clear caliper. Theres also other mods done but this isnt the place for all that lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you have any issues getting an alignment? I know I said this on Facebook, but damn that thing is mean! I absolutely love it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you have any issues getting an alignment? I know I said this on Facebook, but damn that thing is mean! I absolutely love it!
I actually didnt do one but it doesnt sway or vibrate or anything. No outer tire wear either. Not even loss of traction or tire slip. Still planning on bringing by Firestone. They have or had some crazy deal going. Something like $150 for alignments for life or some worth wild like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you need any front end parts or additional pieces? I purchased a 3" Kit fron Universalcarparts.com and am preparing for installation. Would appreciate feedback.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cant figure how to operate this forum. I hope I'm typing in the right spot but heres my 2010 CT with a 3" lift and 15" american racing rims with meaty all terrain tires that gives me 15" of clearance. I've took it offroad a few times and handles very well off road and on street. I believe I went to customstrutlifts.com for the spacers. And I bought the rims from a 88 jeep wrangler owner. Perfect fit except needed 1/4" wheel spacers for rear to clear caliper. Theres also other mods done but this isnt the place for all that lol.
After you increased tire diameter and wheel size did you need ECM reprograming? I am wondering about ECO mode and highway driving after modification of ratios!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you need any front end parts or additional pieces? I purchased a 3" Kit fron Universalcarparts.com and am preparing for installation. Would appreciate feedback.
Have you finished your lift installation? curious to know the outcome and possibly a before and after pic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love your pics and setup!! Well done sir. Thinking of doing mine for camping and beach riding

1 - 20 of 25 Posts