Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished at the dealership and the CT is home. I can't get over how aggressive this car is. I've only had it for 2hrs but I'm in love!!! Not even this nonstop rain can take this smile off my face. Can't wait for that 35min commute to work tomorrow. :D

Did I mention the lease deal I got actually worked out to be about $20 a month less than I was told and $60 less than the numbers we originially had in Feb?! Today was a good day!!!!!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Congrats ! it doesn't get much better than that when your payment goes down.enjoy your new ride.:D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ah, the sleepless nights of waiting are over!
I'm in love with mine and my wife is always ribbing me about it. But it's true, I really do love it and there have been many mornings/evenings when I wished my commute were a little longer, a little twistier, or a little snowier!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Way to go dude, enjoy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ah, the sleepless nights of waiting are over!
And the sleepless nights of you knowing your new car is in the garage without you begin...:)

Drove it this morning for about 3 hours in the snow...it devours it!! It drives a lot better in the snow than I imagined it would. Only problem is that it(or my right foot...can't tell) likes to get fishtail happy...not sure if that's a real problem:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!!

Funny you mention sleepless night because normally I wake up anywhere between 5-6:00 for work but this morning I was bright eye :eek: at 4:00!!!! Was totally shaved and showered by 5:00 and all I could think about was getting on the NJ Turnpike. And when I got on the TP what happens...I cruised all the way to work :cool:

My wife got home late from dinner with my daughter so after we put the baby to bed she went and checked out the car. She loved it!!! She really like the wood look!!! The most important approval came this morning as I was taking my 22month old daughter to my in-laws. As we're walking to the car she says "daddy new car" and I say yea baby it's daddy's new car. I put her in her car seat and she says "I like the car daddy". I just smile and for the 15min ride to the in-laws all she kept saying was "nice car daddy, I like the car" LOL! This just tells me I definitely made the right decision

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks guys!!!

Funny you mention sleepless night because normally I wake up anywhere between 5-6:00 for work but this morning I was bright eye :eek: at 4:00!!!! Was totally shaved and showered by 5:00 and all I could think about was getting on the NJ Turnpike. And when I got on the TP what happens...I cruised all the way to work :cool:

My wife got home late from dinner with my daughter so after we put the baby to bed she went and checked out the car. She loved it!!! She really like the wood look!!! The most important approval came this morning as I was taking my 22month old daughter to my in-laws. As we're walking to the car she says "daddy new car" and I say yea baby it's daddy's new car. I put her in her car seat and she says "I like the car daddy". I just smile and for the 15min ride to the in-laws all she kept saying was "nice car daddy, I like the car" LOL! This just tells me I definitely made the right decision
That's one smart kid, with good taste too!!!

The first night I brought my CT home I was in it hooking up the phoneand checking out the different features. By the time I got in the house my wife was already in be, she thought I was gonna sleep in the car. I have to admit, I considered it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts