Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brian, I'm from Southeast Texas, and I'm currently looking into replacing my family vehicle. The current family vehicle is a 2006 Saturn Vue with the Honda J35 variant engine. It's coming up on a major maintenance, and getting up there in age. I'very built several civics, del sols and integra as projects in the past; so I'm not new to Hondas.
I have a few questions regarding the Crosstour suspension, before I make a decision on purchase. The only modifications I'll be making to the vehicle will be the audio system and to lower the vehicle. I've seen a few members mention the TL knuckle swap; with mixed reviews. I'm leaning more toward a coilover setup like K-Sport or D2. The few coilover installs that I have seen, have more negative camber than I would like. Has anyone used rear camber kits from the Accord; since the factory parts have the same part number? I see a lot of guys are upgrading the rear sway bar from a TL. Is it safe to assume that aftermarket end links and sway bars from TL's will work?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My name is Brian, I'm from Southeast Texas, and I'm currently looking into replacing my family vehicle. The current family vehicle is a 2006 Saturn Vue with the Honda J35 variant engine. It's coming up on a major maintenance, and getting up there in age. I'very built several civics, del sols and integra as projects in the past; so I'm not new to Hondas.
I have a few questions regarding the Crosstour suspension, before I make a decision on purchase. The only modifications I'll be making to the vehicle will be the audio system and to lower the vehicle. I've seen a few members mention the TL knuckle swap; with mixed reviews. I'm leaning more toward a coilover setup like K-Sport or D2. The few coilover installs that I have seen, have more negative camber than I would like. Has anyone used rear camber kits from the Accord; since the factory parts have the same part number? I see a lot of guys are upgrading the rear sway bar from a TL. Is it safe to assume that aftermarket end links and sway bars from TL's will work?
I absolutely loved my CT. I am having issues finding suspension parts for lowering CT. As a result of not understanding cars and how they work, I received a lowering hack joc and my springs were heated up to lower the car. Now the front has too much bounce and bottoms out in potholes or even small dips in road. I can't find what is needed to fix the hack job. Just know that CT aftermarket parts are hard to find. At least that's my experience. But a great car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts