Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Pics of my 2015 EX-L after the first wash and wax

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Enfieldchpl 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Finally have some pics to post after washing/sealing my CT's paint for the first time. I use Meguiars M21 Synthetic sealant with usually spectacular results.. my CT is no exception. Check out the selfie I took in the reflection of the hood... almost mirrorlike. I'm very impressed with the quality of the paint and over all just lovin' my new CT. About 800 miles of smiles so far. :D

atb

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Agreed! She's a bit dirty on the sides due to melting snow and salt melt on the road but I just can't resist taking her for a spin. My company car is a Ford transit (ugh) so a ride in the CT is quite a step up. Such a joy :)

When it warms a bit (january thaw?) she'll get a good washing.

Funny thing, now that I own one, I see more of 'em on the road! The CT doesn't really jump out at you styling wise until you get to see on up close. I have recieved several compliments on the styling/color combo of my CT. A pleasant surprise.

:D

#8 ·
Positive comments have been directed to me also. The only other car I have had that got me positive comments like this was my Mazda Miata. The Crosstour is really a cool and eye catching car. Its hard for me to understand why the styling has received so much criticism from the "so-called" professional reviewers.

#9 ·
Agreed Don. Pictures never did the CT justice. When I took my first test drive in a 2012 a couple months ago, I was quite impressed with the styling as soon as I walked up to the car. Guess you just can't please all the people all of the time, which is fine by me.... the CT's controversial styling made it sell slow which led to a great deal for me on my new 2015.

FYI: I have a miata also! A '95 that I used for autocross and 1 track day a couple years ago but converting it a fun DD for cruises and such now. So many thumbs up for that car too! Seems we have similar tastes!! :D attached a couple of pics. I used the same meguiars treatment on "Mia" but preceeded by M105/205 to remove lots of oxidation left by the previous owner. Fun little car. ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.