Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a loyal Honda owner - been driving Accords for the past 25 years. the only thing that I don't love about my Accords is their performance in snow - and I see a lot of snow where I live. The logical choice was a 4 wheel drive Accord. I purchased a Black Pearl EX-L (no NAV - read some not very flattering reviews of the CT NAV system on CNET). Really excited about picking up my new car tomorrow. Will post again after I get a chance to break it in.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome to the club! and i hope you enjoy your new ride .

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am a loyal Honda owner - been driving Accords for the past 25 years. the only thing that I don't love about my Accords is their performance in snow - and I see a lot of snow where I live. The logical choice was a 4 wheel drive Accord. I purchased a Black Pearl EX-L (no NAV - read some not very flattering reviews of the CT NAV system on CNET). Really excited about picking up my new car tomorrow. Will post again after I get a chance to break it in.
Congrats on your new CT!

For a moment there, I thought you were going to say that the logical choice was to move south. :D But then you'ld have to deal with the heat. :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on the Purchase and Welcome to the Forum! Hope you enjoy both~!

·
Registered
123 Posts
So... Did you get it?! Did you get it!?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it

Yes I got it. Have had it for about 3 weeks now - love it. I do notice a difference in the steering compared to my 04 Accord. The Accord seemed to have a "sportier" response whereas the CT has a more heavy response. This car is quieter then any car I've driven before. Had a flat tire the first day I had the car. Got a quick, forced introduction into how to remove the jack and spare and change a tire. Still trying to get used to the gas mileage shock - only averaging about 17MPG whereas my Accord got about 22. LOVE THE SOUND SYSTEM WITH SUBWOOFER.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Your gas mileage will improve after the break-in period, don't fret.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts