Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aftter years of driving Toyota's, I have purchased my first Honda. I picked the black 4 cylinder EX. I have a 45 minute highway commute to work, so gas mileage was a big consideration.

I actually love the body styling and the cargo room. I'm a little worried about the back window visibility, but hoping I will adjust to the rear camera.

Toyota incentives to clear the shelves are off the hook right now. I was able to get the car for a little under ($5,750 off sticker) $23,000 with Toyota's .9% financing.

This forum is great. Nice to get input from owners. I'll be checking it out often...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
You'll really enjoy your commutes in your Crosstour. We're going on a road trip this weekend, and already I can't wait!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the purchases. I have 1500 miles on my EXL 4 cylinder, and it is a great highway cruiser. I also have a 45 minute drive to work. The rear window is a pain in the butt, but you will get used to it (i think). The only time I really hate it is when I have to merge at the toll booth in rush hour traffic. Other than that, its not too bad. Awesome car. Wish it got 34mpg though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. So far, I am really enjoying the ride. I have always driven Toyota Camrys and this definitely feels like a step up.

Happy with my choice...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome aboard,,, You will get used to the lack of rear visibility,, even the rear camera will become a second thought...

Enjoy the ride...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts