Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my two week old 2011 Glacier Blue EX-L with navi (2WD) Crosstour with my newly installed Honda 18" Chrome-look Alloy Wheels. I bought the wheels on HandA-accessories.com and had the dealership install them. I kept my original OEM wheels so I want to sell them. I am very happy with the new wheels! They look like black chrome in the shade but lighten up in the sunlight.

^The day I bought it. That's my hottie NSX too.

^Before the wheel change.

^The new wheels.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
love the wheels ! park all 3 of your blue babies together and take a pic i love all 3 of those cars especially the NSX cant find any good ones up here in canada .

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
love the wheels ! park all 3 of your blue babies together and take a pic i love all 3 of those cars especially the NSX cant find any good ones up here in canada .
This is as good as I have at the moment...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
thats perfect i love it ! maybe some day for me let me know if you ever sell the acura

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.handa-accessories.com/crosstour10.html

Here's a link to H and A accessories for Crosstours, with the wheels down the list a way. As of 6-25-2011, they are selling these wheels for $345.60 each. They come with the center caps and TMPS valves. Retail is $517, and H and A normally sells them for $384.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
422 Posts
uhh ill take your rsx thx! ahahhaha

love your car and the color choice, i wish those rims were a bit bigger

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RSX???

Ever had the NSX on the track?
Nope. (I think RSX was a typo.) I bought it with 11,800 miles on it in March 2009. In two years I've put about 10,000 miles on it. I'm keeping it stock mainly. Added an exhaust (Taitec GT lighweight), changed the shocks (Bilsteins) and put on wheel spacers but it's more of a garage queen.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice NSX and I love the color. I've got a 1991 w/ Comptech SC on it, are you going to NSXPO this year in the Philly area?
Nope. I went to NSXPO in Las Vegas last October since it was only 4 hours from home.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

^Looks good dirty, too. I got home yesterday after driving a total of 2,354 miles, from Orange County in Southern California to Grand Lake, Colorado, Mt. Evans and the Rocky Mountain National Park. Best mpg was 30 and worst was 25.4. I'm happy with that.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
thats dirty alright !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts