Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having an issue with this? I noticed in the last month paint is peeling off in sections on the trim around the rear window. I've read about this problem on other earlier models including Honda extending warranties for repair. My dealer tells me there are no active campaigns or extended warranties for this issue on the CT 2014. They also wont share if they have gotten complaints. Just curious before I spend money out of pocket for the repair.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In February I bought a beautiful, white 2015 Crosstour from a Honda dealer. Two previous owners in the Southeast. I live in the Southeast. But low and behold, yesterday I noticed the paint is peeling around the hatch/rear window. No previous wrecks or repairs. Honda Customer Service will do nothing despite white paint being such a problem for them they had to issue an extended warranty to cover it. My car is no longer under that warranty, but the paint should not be peeling off a 2015 Honda that's been well maintained and kept out of weather. I'm pissed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts