Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend, I got to pass a slow car, doing 35 in a 50, and was really surprised at how much power my CT had!! Wow, I blew the doors off the car I passed, without even trying hard. I was really impressed...

·
Registered
237 Posts
And it has a nice low throaty rumble while doing so too... Sounds good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love watching my fuel gauge drop down after passing people:D I wish I could upgrade the exhaust, because the V6's from Honda have a nice sound to them with a nice exhaust. The CT would sound amazing with something good under its rear! Pass them slow-pokes at will:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're right, DraEagWol!
I'll bet it did drop like a rock, iggibar.. I guess I'll have to take notice of the trip computer, next time... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
passing power

My 17 year old son has his permit to drive and we drive about a half hour everyday from school. today he hits the gas hard on an open stretch of road, with a big grin on his face he says, ?"That felt good and sounds awesome"

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice to have all that power on your right foot, especially for a car this heavy.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm not what it is... I suspect it's the variable valve timing...

But when I really romp on the gas, as the car accelerates there is a moment when it feels like the power really kicks in. It almost feels like it's got a turbo in it sometimes.

I think the car has the perfect amount of power for it's size and weight... I can't imagine driving a 4 cyl around.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love watching my fuel gauge drop down after passing people:D I wish I could upgrade the exhaust, because the V6's from Honda have a nice sound to them with a nice exhaust. The CT would sound amazing with something good under its rear! Pass them slow-pokes at will:)
Try an intake. You'll love that too. I loved my K&N Typhoon that now Rusty has.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts