Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a notice today, anyone do this yet? anything I should know?
I am nervous to let them mess with my car

·
Registered
83 Posts
it's easy takes less than an hour and most dealerships will run it through the car wash for good measure. just had it done to my 2012

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2015 CT and just did get the notice for the airbag recall. I scheduled an appointment online with the dealer and had an oil/filter change and recall work with the airbags. I think it may have been the "inflater" of the airbag. It was very quick and I see no discernible areas where the work was done. I too, like you, was worried about damage. Nothing to worry about if you go to a reputable dealer. They did a free car wash/vacuum for me as well. They also gave me a free Uber there and from the dealer to my home, which was really nice and convenient. No worries! Wishing you lots of luck!

Sincerely,

KC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recall

My 2010 Crosstour air bag is being replaced today. Car wash, vacuum ???? NOT HERE IN Long Island, NY. You guys are lucky.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Did mine a few weeks ago at the dealer. I had an appointment but they had a bunch of drop offs that wanted their snows put on due to the snow storm we got that day. The guy who did the work definitely rushed and left some noticeable scratches in all the areas he used a pry tool. I don’t really care as much since this car is now my winter/daily. I’m sure they do a better job when they’re not rushing.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Got my 2015 done last week. Took about an hour and I didn't see a sign that anything had been worked on. No car wash but I did get endless coffee and snacks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it done,, and everything went fine. I was worried for nothing. But with all the mishaps in the past I was due for a good one. Only took 30 mins, WOW
And I got free snacks.
I told them DO NOT wash my car. I just detailed it. They didn't wash there anyway.

All good

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just had both mine done. Didn't let them wash my car but they washed my wifes car. Worst free job ever. When I got home I had to do it all over. Would have preferred they left it alone. A half-done job looks worse than a dirty car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts