Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped near Frostburg for dinner this evening at Hen House and noticed a red CT with PA tags. Someone on the forum?

·
Registered
111 Posts
My daughter goes to Frostburg U and we stop at Hen House occasionally but not this week. I was near there (up at Deep Creek) but mine is Polished Metal.

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice out there... not too bad of a drive from DC either. Below is the car I sawr on Saturday...

Stayed at the Savage River Lodge (a little W of Frostburg) as a surprise b-day treat for my girlfriend. Super place - very relaxing and QUIET! I highly recommend it if you haven't been there (not cheap but well worth dinner @ the lodge for sure and staying a night or two in a cabin if you can).

We went on to stay at Rocky Gap lodge- checked out the mountain bike trails for the 9-hour Cranky Monkey relay mountain bike race that we're participating in on 14 May.

My Silver CT will be up there again (transporting two MTB's in the back).

·
Registered
111 Posts
You should look into the Mountain bike runs at Wisp ski area. Ride to the top on the ski lift and roll down. We have a place up there so I am driving out there from Annapolis quite often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts