Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My one year anniversay is February 13th. What about you - has your one year passed or coming up?

And one year later - would you buy your CT again?

Yes - this has been my favorite car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've had my E-XL 4WD since Jan. 26th, 2010.
I have 26,000 kilometers on it and not 1 issue other than the spoiler chipping (but that was fixed in March of 2010).
I absolutely love it, enjoy driving it 100 kilometers a day and on 4500 kilometer road trips.

No hesitation at all, I would buy another in a heartbeat. Best vehicle I have ever owned.:D:D:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hm... tough call. Would I buy it if I had it to do all over again? Probably not. But to be perfectly clear, there is nothing wrong with the Crosstour. My needs in a vehicle recently changed and the cargo space of the Crosstour isn't really a benefit for me any longer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I bought mine October 22, 2010, so I've got aways to go before the anniversary. However, so far, I love the car. It is the best vehicle I've ever owned or leased. The only think that would entice me to trade it in would be if Honda came out with a hybrid version. H-m-m-m, 2016...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why would I buy it again, I already bought it once!! Seriously though, I've only had it since sept, but love it and have absolutely no issues or regrets with it.
Love Honda's, also bought a CRZ last december, the CT is our luxury car, the CRZ our fun car (although the CT is also a fun car)

·
Registered
594 Posts
LOL! I love the car and its "exclusivity" so to speak... Ppl still don't know what I'm driving and I've had it since August lol... There are quite a few around here and if I had another chance I'd get the Nav and AWD lol... Only regret is that I didn't get it fully loaded to save a few bucks a month...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah:)

I have mine since November. I am really enjoyed with this car. It is great for me and would be perfect for my family. But I have some concerns. I want to take this car back home to Europe and I am still thinking about potential service problem. As we all know there is no Crosstour in Europe and probably won't be in future. Some fears tell me that I will be out of availability to buy anything for this car, especially in case of accident or mechanical problem. I don't know, maybe it will be better to resell it when there is still time to buy something else. Does anybody know how the "american system-parts selling" works overseas?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have mine since November. I am really enjoyed with this car. It is great for me and would be perfect for my family. But I have some concerns. I want to take this car back home to Europe and I am still thinking about potential service problem. As we all know there is no Crosstour in Europe and probably won't be in future. Some fears tell me that I will be out of availability to buy anything for this car, especially in case of accident or mechanical problem. I don't know, maybe it will be better to resell it when there is still time to buy something else. Does anybody know how the "american system-parts selling" works overseas?

Quite the contrary, it seems Honda will be marketing this in Asia, and then most likely jump it over to the euro crowd. To be honest though, if you look at the auto market in the EU, this is a HUGE car compared to the majority of vehicles on the road

·
Registered
9 Posts
Agree

Quite the contrary, it seems Honda will be marketing this in Asia, and then most likely jump it over to the euro crowd. To be honest though, if you look at the auto market in the EU, this is a HUGE car compared to the majority of vehicles on the road
I agree. It is huge and that's why it is so perfect for me. Most of European cars have engines selection between 1.6 to 2.0 benzine and 1.9-2.0 diesel. If there is any with V6 benzine engine, It costs more than 50-60 thousands dollars. Where did you find this information about CT marketing in Asia?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts