Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for information on the CT and found this site and thought I'd join.I'm on the fence and about to pull the trigger and buy the CT EX-L /navi for $36K (+tax arg) which for me is a lot of money so doing my research.I'm just looking for anyones feedback that might of been in similar situation,I'm a Honda owner (Prelude and Civic) but got to go bigger. I want to stay with Honda after especially after test driving the Venza and CX-7 I tested the CT and loved my 10 mins but know thats not enough time to base a $40K decision on so looking for others that might of been in similar situation and what made them pull the trigger and buy this "crossover".Positive or negative it's all good,Thanks,Mag :confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
What made us choose the Crosstour over the other choices, was the fact that it was a Honda, we liked the interior and it still gets pretty good mileage for what it is. My wife loved it from the start, but it took me a while to really warm up to it. It rides much better then my 2004 Accord coupe. As far as the deals, you can look in another thread where people talk about what they spent, but by deffinition, a good deal is what is good for you. If you are happy with it, then its a good deal. Welcome to the group, there are a lot of helpfull people here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hockey bags/storage

Ya its a Honda keeps me coming back to pull the trigger. The GF has concerns on storage in back with the sloping back and intruding wheel/strut wells making storage load limited.We need to get at least 3 hockey bags(4 a stretch I know) in to do our part for car pooling the Pee-Wee hockey team around.She's pushing for the Venza on this point but I don't want to go there.We are Canadian after all thus figures into our decision haha. How's ackward storage space treating everyone?:confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I say go for it. You obvsiouly like it, you're familiar with Honda's build quality and engine longevity. The CT is, by far, more comfortable than any other Honda I've driven/ridden in. The interior is also very nice. I'm looking forward to some road trips this spring/summer in it.

I haven't had to move too much cargo yet, but there are some people that have had similar concerns and found that the cargo room was more than adequate for their needs.

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
I've been quite happy with mine that I purchased 1 August 2010; no regrets or buyers remorse. I'm bummed that others finally wised up and I see an occasional one on the road now!

Definitely a lot of money and wise to take your time with the decision...

Push back on the dealer(s) and tell them 35K out the door is the absolute limit ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't know if your looking at 2011 or 2010, but I would recommend the 2010, just for the fact that you should be able to get one out the door in the low 30's. We got one in Sept of last year for the wife, and we both love it. It's a very nice ride!!!

Good luck in your decision and look around someone will sell for your price rather than theirs!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Y'all

Thanks Y'all for taking time to respond,nice to hear what owners say about the ride,your right I do want it but the other half has to want, no love it else I'm in trouble on the "I told ya so" down the road if she doesn't love it if ya know what I mean.cheers,Mag:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pulled the trigger on CT

Well pulled trigger on Silver EX-L today and take it on Monday.It was dealer demo but had great price and only 11K KMs and will be interested and excited to learn more about this unique car/wagon cross dresser.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well pulled trigger on Silver EX-L today and take it on Monday.It was dealer demo but had great price and only 11K KMs and will be interested and excited to learn more about this unique car/wagon cross dresser.
COngrats and welcome to the club. Car will suite you will over at Whistler. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Good choice, and the wife will love it. Tried the Venza out and was in an Avalon, neither hold up against CT.

Storage, two girls, 5 day trip, got to be more than 4 hockey bags. Luggage all fit in the back without dropping the seats.

Good luck with it, let us know how you both like it after a few weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts