Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first trip in my Crosstour and I am excited to see what the ride, drive will feel like in the morning? I will let you all know what I think about my trip in the CT. Take care, chat when I get back!:)

·
Registered
622 Posts
As above, have a safe trip and yes, you will love the seats.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm Back!

What a wonderful trip I had in my new CT. I did enjoyed the seats, the navi, sound system and above all sitting high where I can see the road good. It's not a BMW but you don't really miss having one. I did noticed that you do have to keep your hands on the steering wheel (Especially when you're in the fast lane) seems to want to pull to the left slightly. So I will be going in to see if I need an alignment. From what I've read on here when coming right out of the factory it may need an alignment? I ran into 5 other CT owners on the road. Which was cool. The funny part was I was in Modesto CA. and was telling a friend you don't see these cars that often, and soon as I turned the corner there was a white pearl one just like mines, with all windows tint just like mines pulling out of a parking lot. Was that one of you? I also got lots of compliments as well. Glad to be back home. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh..... and I average about 26.9 miles per gallon. Went through a lot of hills and probably breaking in period for me as well?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sounds like a good trip.

In my experience the dealer will do one alignment in the first 12 mos/12k miles as a courtesy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts