Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading in my Crosstour this May for a Tacoma for better off-road, towing, and cargo capacity based on life needs. I'm sad to see my Crosstour go but I've run into the 2010 VCM issue in Cylinders 3 and 4 and an additional misfire in cylinder 5 and able to do bandaid fixes for now but spending the money on a truck down payment instead of the engine. Thanks for being a great community and its been a fun 2.5 years and 55,000 miles. Here's some pictures of the ending build:

·
Registered
2011 Honda Accord Crosstour V6 W/Navi 4WD
25 Posts
Good to see that someone put the 4WD to a test and as far as the pics reveal a Crosstour with some rich history beyond the Point-to-Point life of a vehicle!! Also nice to see that what I've got planned for my isn't really far from a reality.

I've owned a Pre-Runner and you won't be disappointed - assuming you go with the v6. If you have the choice and means get the SR5 and any factory added TRD options - Not only will it come out of the box ready to tackle your next life need but ensure market value on resale - I sold mine for more than I owed. Miss that truck.

To The Moon!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
7 months and back home to Honda. I'm keeping my Crosstour until they start building a new ones. I love this car and never want to part with it. Good luck with the Passport. Your one of the few that really puts your vehicle on the off road. Many happy miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts