Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading in my Crosstour this May for a Tacoma for better off-road, towing, and cargo capacity based on life needs. I'm sad to see my Crosstour go but I've run into the 2010 VCM issue in Cylinders 3 and 4 and an additional misfire in cylinder 5 and able to do bandaid fixes for now but spending the money on a truck down payment instead of the engine. Thanks for being a great community and its been a fun 2.5 years and 55,000 miles. Here's some pictures of the ending build:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good to see that someone put the 4WD to a test and as far as the pics reveal a Crosstour with some rich history beyond the Point-to-Point life of a vehicle!! Also nice to see that what I've got planned for my isn't really far from a reality.

I've owned a Pre-Runner and you won't be disappointed - assuming you go with the v6. If you have the choice and means get the SR5 and any factory added TRD options - Not only will it come out of the box ready to tackle your next life need but ensure market value on resale - I sold mine for more than I owed. Miss that truck.

To The Moon!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts