Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but have been off the forum for just over a year busy with a project and medical stuff. The project is this:

A 1995 SL500 Mercedes Roadster which I got in trade for a bamboo fly rod. Got it road worthy in Jan 2012, inspected and then stored it for the winter. Used it as a daily driver since April taking trips with my Weimaraner and it has now seen its first snow ever so it will be placed in storage again shortly and the CT will be back to the daily driver. Loads of fun and took a bit of getting used to how large the CT is but loving it just like when I first picked it up. Happy New Year all.......

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice fair weather ride, they've tempted me a few times, but I have no garage. ;)

Also, an impressive list of Hondas. Almost expected to see. A 72 CB350 on the list. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't have a CB350 nor have I owned anything except for a 1999 450ES which has all of 700 miles on it with 650 of it mowing the lawn at my camp. :)
I don't have a garage either I pay for dry storage off season and it's close to home.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hello friends
i need your help
i want to buy the car
and my budget is $20000
so please help me to select the car
Best place to start is http://automobiles.honda.com/certified-used

Doing a search in my area, two nicely equipped 2010's (an exl-2wd-nav, and an exl-4wd) came up within 100 miles.

If you have a little more room in your budget, you may be able to buy a new 2012 leftover. There is a $3,000 dealer incentive, and with 2013's on the lot, deals way below invoice are happening, that's how I got mine. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts