1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my CT in Oct 2010.

White EX-L AWD.
Plans for the car!
Dunno yet. Kinda bored of it so gotta do something to it.

Other cars I own:
Lexus CT200h Prem.

Other cars I use to own:
08 Subaru STI
09 mazda Cx-9
06 infiniti G35
06 Lexus IS250
Mini Cooper S

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
08ctboost, welcome to the forum.

A white EX-L and your already bored with it? Yep, I know the feeling. What type of things were you looking to do?

Hood deflector?
Side molding?
New or painted wheels?
Window tint?
Seat Covers?
Fake Brembo caliper covers?
Window air deflectors?

Tell us more about your vehicle and some pictures would be nice too. How many miles do you have on it? What type of suspension work did you want to get done and why?

NOTE: When taking pictures of your vehicle always best to not include the license plate number. If you do, use some sort of graphic tool to scratch it out to make the numbers unreadable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Planning to sell

08ctboost, welcome to the forum.

A white EX-L and your already bored with it? Yep, I know the feeling. What type of things were you looking to do?

Hood deflector?
Side molding?
New or painted wheels?
Window tint?
Seat Covers?
Fake Brembo caliper covers?
Window air deflectors?

Tell us more about your vehicle and some pictures would be nice too. How many miles do you have on it? What type of suspension work did you want to get done and why?

NOTE: When taking pictures of your vehicle always best to not include the license plate number. If you do, use some sort of graphic tool to scratch it out to make the numbers unreadable.
Heck i just checked this forum LOL. Im already planning to sell the darn thing. But i'm so negative. Probably going back to a subaru. I'm willing to cough out -2k but not -5k. Maybe someone here looking? LOL. some help would be good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts