Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fron NC,
Spend 2 whole days negotiating prices between 8 different dealerships in VA, NC and SC. Ended up buying a 2012 EX-L polished metal and ivory int right here in High Point, NC on 12/26/11. Dealer installed pin stripe, splash guards, wheel locks, paint sealant, and nitrogen filled tires. Actually my new gal bought it I just did all the leg work. She loves it but has had trouble with the HFL and is not happy about not having the cargo cover. Already bought her the all season Honda mats and Weathertech vent visors. Hope to learn more about the ride from y'all. Later...T

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and Congrats on the new Crosstour!

I like that combination...you don't see it very often.

Everyone's not happy about the cargo cover. What I did is bought the "shelf" from the dealer which can slide forward and back to conceal cargo. This allows you to keep the window that is below the rear "wing" (just a thought).

Let us know if you have any questions, and please post photos.

Take care - - -

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and Congrats on the new Crosstour!

I like that combination...you don't see it very often.

Everyone's not happy about the cargo cover. What I did is bought the "shelf" from the dealer which can slide forward and back to conceal cargo. This allows you to keep the window that is below the rear "wing" (just a thought).

Let us know if you have any questions, and please post photos.

Take care - - -
The rear cargo cover attaches to the hatch below the lower window... no loss of visibility with it installed...

On another note: Congrats on the new car! I'm sure she'll love it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts