Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to buy my 2015 EX-L V6 4WD Navigation tomorrow, according to Honda only the "EX, EX-L" Supports the Honda link app? So anything else, EX V6, EXL V6, EXL V6 4wd, V6 Navigation e.t.c does not support it? Can I add it somehow? I'd really like to have it and this is clearly a weird stupid decision by honda

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going off this checklist it seems to not be compatible, however it randomly switches between saying EXL and EX w/leather, which is weird because the L in EXL just signifies leather.
Either way I have a 2010 and didn't know this existed until today

View attachment 10089
2013 and up is when Honda link started, so your 2010 wouldn't have it. But yeah that's what's weird, is they say ex and EXL has it, and Hondas website says starting 2013 most vehicles ex/exl and up will have it, but then they also say my V6 4wd nav, the top end model does not have it which is dissapointing. I just bought it and got excited that it should have had it but it doesn't seem to.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I used HondaLink until the Aha Radio app went AWOL and forced a re-image of my iPhone. Note that Aha Radio will no longer support (at least) my 2013 EX V6. Pandora still works (most of the time). Considering the recent HondaLink app provides only basic services (Owner's Manual, Service appointments, recall notifications, etc.), it hardly seems worth it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used HondaLink until the Aha Radio app went AWOL and forced a re-image of my iPhone. Note that Aha Radio will no longer support (at least) my 2013 EX V6. Pandora still works (most of the time). Considering the recent HondaLink app provides only basic services (Owner's Manual, Service appointments, recall notifications, etc.), it hardly seems worth it.
Yeah I spent a bunch of time turns out they say because 3g is being stopped i cant connect to the car so I lose the ability to potentially have a remote starter n all that with the crosstour I just bought. It's also compatible only with the ex and EXL, but not my EXL v6 4wd navigation. Makes no sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts