Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow CTers- I've had my CT since Dec. '09. Bought a '10 Glacier Blue after the holidays. Had the car now for over a year and can't find one single thing I don't love about it! Got out of a big 'ol SUV and into something that suites me just fine. I'm 5'5" and I absolutely love that I can control the driver's seat height which was a real concern for me after sitting up high in the SUV for the last eight years. That, along with previously owning Hondas, sold me! Love the look of the car. I wanted something "different" and that's what I got. Glad to be a part of the CT Forum too!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome glad you are happy with your purchase, and not one of the nitpickers that seem to find imaginary issues with their vehicles.

I hope you enjoy the site!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Fellow CTers- I've had my CT since Dec. '09. Bought a '10 Glacier Blue after the holidays. Had the car now for over a year and can't find one single thing I don't love about it! Love the look of the car. I wanted something "different" and that's what I got. Glad to be a part of the CT Forum too!
Great color choice! I've had mine since 2/13/10 and I love it more every day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone. I failed to mention that less than six months in my CT, a brand new Harley Davidson found its way into the right rear bumper of my baby! While it's sickening to think about, the bumper on my CT actually did its job quite well and that's the only thing that had to be replaced. The HD didn't fare as well. Luckily no one was hurt. Towed my CT away bc the bumper broke away up under the car and rendered it undrivable at the scene. No worries - local dealer was terrific and had my baby back in three days!
I, like most of you, love my car a little more each day. It's hard to know why folks hate on anything. I shopped to please myself...not anyone else. And, I figure, if I'm paying for - I gotta love it!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Glad you enjoy the car and welcome to the club !

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks everyone. I failed to mention that less than six months in my CT, a brand new Harley Davidson found its way into the right rear bumper of my baby! While it's sickening to think about, the bumper on my CT actually did its job quite well and that's the only thing that had to be replaced. The HD didn't fare as well. Luckily no one was hurt. Towed my CT away bc the bumper broke away up under the car and rendered it undrivable at the scene. No worries - local dealer was terrific and had my baby back in three days!
I, like most of you, love my car a little more each day. It's hard to know why folks hate on anything. I shopped to please myself...not anyone else. And, I figure, if I'm paying for - I gotta love it!
Yes, welcome. This is my first Honda and I love it. I never thought I would be able to walk away from a BMW. Don't get me wrong, BMW are fun to drive, but every six months you will be in the shop for something. No matter how new it is! Yea I don't know why people hate on Crosstour. I do get plenty of great comments. Like, wow, that's nice, how much was it! I guess it does look expensive and not cheap? Nice quality. Enjoy your ride! Sorry you got hit by a biker. It's nothing like getting a dent in a new car!:mad:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome. And don't worry about us nitpickers, we're all old lint pickers from way back. I think mostly the there is reporting different nuances of a new car. Like in the summer heat the door handles get sticky. Then a few more report it. Now you have something to look out for. I was in Florida a week ago, car outside in the heat and now every door sticks. Because of the info on this forum, no problem, next oil change I'll get the striker adjusted.
Like all areas of life some just don't like anything and complain about everything. But lots of good info here.

P.S. And the Moderators do a good job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts