Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went looking for a new CRZ to replace my 95 Ford Explorer the end of this past September. They didn't have any of the CRZ's, but my wife had been "looking" at the Crosstour's for about 3 months prior to this.

Well we traded in her 2005 Ford 500 and came home that evening with a Crosstour, and I was still driving a 95 Explorer. I've normally gotten her hand me downs for the past 15 years.

We drove home to Iowa for the Christmas holidays, and I must say I love "her" car. I stayed in Iowa for 2 weeks and my wife flew home after 1 week to return to work.

She called me on Dec 29th (my birthday) and she wasn't going to tell me, but she just couldn't keep the secret. She had gone out and bought a CRZ for me!!!

I absolutely love the CRZ, but I must say the Crosstour has alot going for it luxury wise. I'm glad to have the best of both worlds. They are both nice, unique looking cars that will fall into a small niche of people, and I'm glad I'm a part of that small "club"!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcomes!

Chefmark, I don't really want to get into all the specifics about the CRZ since this is a Crosstour forum, but you can look at the CRZ forum if you are really interested. I've only filled up twice, 1st time 35mpg, this last one was right on 40mpg, both mostly city driving. I've seen some people in the CRZ forum posting upper 40's mpg. It has 3 seperate modes you can drive in Econ, Normal, and Sport. it has some pretty good get up and go in sport, and really not to bad in normal, and of course Econ is pretty sluggish.

It's kind of like the Crosstour crowd, 99% of the comments are postive and everyone loves their car. Although there are a lot of bad reviews about the CRZ out there, it seems as though "everyone" who owns one loves the mpg, the interior dash, the exterior styling, and it's really fun to drive!

And again there is just a small group of people that own these two cars, and I think that makes them even more appealing, you don't see a car just like yours every couple of minutes!!:)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Lucky man, welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts