Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2011 X-tour AWD and I must say I'm pretty impressed. I've gone from 3 Subaru STi's, to a Z71 Tahoe, to this. The features, functionality, and look of the X-tour are really nice. I got a killer deal when I traded of the Z71 (GAS GUZZLER!) and so far I’m really liking the new ride. I’ve never been one to keep my cars stock, so I’m currently looking for rims, suspension, and power upgrades. I’ve just signed up on this site and am finding it really informative.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome to the clud hope you enjoy your new ride ! Glad to hear it wont be stock !:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the clud hope you enjoy your new ride ! Glad to hear it wont be stock !:D
LOL.. Yeah! Welcome to the 'clud' :D ... I think he just modded the 'b' just to be different... :D You modders are never happy with just stock..:D

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Welcome... only mods I made on the Nav/4WD were a few factory options. Owned it for just over a year and 10k miles; no regrets at all. I have a mountain biking sickness that consumes all of my modding energies.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
LOL.. Yeah! Welcome to the 'clud' :D ... I think he just modded the 'b' just to be different... :D You modders are never happy with just stock..:D
sorry club LOL spelling not so good sometimes . I just like making it look differant thats all.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts