Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
792 Posts
Tell us about your CT (year, color, and model). Even better would be a few pictures.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ct introduction

I'm in a 2010 Black Crystal Pearl CT EX-L W/ NAVI and black leather seats. So far I've only tinted out the windows and detailed the exhaust. Next stop is to debadge the rear. My overall goal is to make my CT look like no other you all have ever seen! I love this car and this is from someone who has owned both BMW and Mercedes Benz! My only displeasure is the subwoofer and rear cargo area speakers.

·
Super Moderator
792 Posts
I de-badged the rear of my CT. Here is a picture. Fortunately there are no studs or bolts. Just use a plastic putty knife and dental floss. Go slow and the emblems will come off. I prefer the cleaner look without emblems. Heck, I know what make and model car I'm driving and don't need to advertise it. A few months ago I got stopped by a Sheriff Patrol; who only stopped me wanting to know what kind of car I was driving. We stood there for about 20 or 30 minutes discussing the CT.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like the "De-badged" look, though I am tempted to re-affix the "CrossTour" emblem to the lower glass. Someone else here did this and it looked great, never been a big fan of the Honda automotive Big "H" logo. It should just say "HONDA"!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
De-badging

I de-badged the rear of my CT. Here is a picture. Fortunately there are no studs or bolts. Just use a plastic putty knife and dental floss. Go slow and the emblems will come off. I prefer the cleaner look without emblems. Heck, I know what make and model car I'm driving and don't need to advertise it. A few months ago I got stopped by a Sheriff Patrol; who only stopped me wanting to know what kind of car I was driving. We stood there for about 20 or 30 minutes discussing the CT.
The de-badged look is AWESOME!!! You really did a great job on your CT. Kudos!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts