Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2012 Crosstour and LOVE it! I saw the Crosstour on the road two years ago and couldn't get it out of my mind. After going to the Dallas Autor Show, it was the only car that I really felt comfortable in.

Love the quiet ride and the versatility. Got the White Diamond Pearl with the Ivory interior...really a sharp looking combo.

This one has the Pinstripe, Cargo Tray, Splash Guards, and Moonroof Visor, (which really makes the cabin quiet while on the highway).

I'm a world record setting pilot and enjoy the feel of the Crosstour Cockpit, it is open and is very well laid out. I'm also an artist and the extra large cargo area is perfect for transporting large paintings.

Been enjoying the posts on this forum, which have really helped to answer a lot of questions. Thanks everyone for your great contributions!

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah got my CT 2 weeks ago and still has this wild feeling of "loving my car" and "cant' get off my eyes on it"...seriously everytime i park my CT i always spend few moments to adore it and tell myself "i never gone wrong on picking the right car"...all my friends and workmates tell me its perfect and beautiful and the saying " it's a HONDA" is what i almost get everytime they take a look of my car...the only thing i feel bad for my CT is that i got no shade parking for it at home and at work..its out in the sun and i ordered a car cover just to maintain its look...so far my CT has not failed me and im loving it everyday....

got a 2012 CT silver EX-L 2WD without NAVI black interior

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comment...I thought that no one liked white, (or pilots).
I know what you mean, we have an 03 Accord EX that we are selling and it's a hassle to go out and move it out of the way of the Crosstour just so that I can drive around the block...so I just go out to the garage and sit in it. (Don't get me wrong, I've driven it every day, but that's usually not enough).
But I've read the owner's manual, watched every Crosstour YouTube video, and I've read every post and looked at every picture on this site.
Do you think I qualify as an addict?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I know what you mean, we have an 03 Accord EX that we are selling and it's a hassle to go out and move it out of the way of the Crosstour just so that I can drive around the block...so I just go out to the garage and sit in it. (Don't get me wrong, I've driven it every day, but that's usually not enough).
But I've read the owner's manual, watched every Crosstour YouTube video, and I've read every post and looked at every picture on this site.
Welcome to the site. I have the same color as yours. Also have tinted windows in the front as well...nice car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
well i did all the watching crosstour youtube videos and searching all pictures before i bought the car...by the time i got the car i didnt do much viewing anymore..maybe because i assume there is no more point of doin so because i already got the car and got no plans of returning it or whatsoever...addiction? maybe yeah in a good way...reading the manual thouh is not..you are just trying to familiarize with you r car with the fear of harming it due to ignorance....dont you know that the first CT i tes drove is a white one,...nice color and it stands out in the road...happy for you man...

2012 CT EX-L 2wd witout Navi 2WD Silver Black interior

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts