Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned many cars and the crosstour is the best.I could have bought any car under 40k and chose the crosstour over the zdx because of fuel economy and the fact that I am a good enough driver in that I have never gotten stuck in snow or ice with a fwd car.I laid awake at night for weeks contemplating also if I should get a mustang gt or Camaro ss,but having a clean drivers license and fuel getting up there I chose a ct.I traded in a 2008 stage 2 eclipse gt for my crosstour and could not be happier.1.Police do not look at crosstours at all.It is a very well built car.I just put 245-50-18 zr rated tires and will post a pic,but they make a huge difference in handling.I suspect I can get about .85 or higher on a skidpad, and if I replace all 4 I am certain of .90 or higher.I bought Westlake tires and they are awesome, put em on the rear and the body roll is all gone.I mean the CT is everything, sports car--limited off road--reliable--fast and fuel efficient.Cold air intake is next and I plan on running the car in the silver state classic in late 2014--will post video.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your upgrades and plans sound nice. Please post a picture when you can. I also recently purchased a CT, and I'm very happy with it minus some nagging audio issues (update at dealership pending). Funny thing, is I was orgininally looking at a '13 Mustang V6, then decided to keep practicality in the equation. I'd say the CT is at least 80-90% as fun as the AT Mustang, while having room for the family, dog, etc.

Look foward to the pictures and video later on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats. I just got done with a 500 mile road trip. I was cruising at 80 in eco mode.
A jewel of a road is higway #2 Washington State. It's perfect for high speed runs, 70 plus sweepers. And I achieved 25.46 mpg, unreal.
Oh, all stock too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and Welcome to the Forum - May you enjoy both!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts