Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

The wife and I spent this past Black Friday purchasing a 2011 Odyssey EX-L w/RES and a 2010 Crosstour EX-L. We had a momentary lapse when we purchased a Toyota Tacoma, but only had it 6 months before we traded it for these two. Prior to that, I had a 2009 Fit Sport, a 1996 Civic CX (hatch), and a 1996 Civic HX, so you could say I'm a moderate Honda enthusiast! I love how reliable, functional, and good-looking Honda vehicles are, and this Crosstour is no exception: it's a good looking hatchback (I'm a sucker for hatchbacks!)

Anyway, I did some DIY modding to every one of my Hondas and I think I have a few ideas for the new CT in the next year. I have a ZX-14 (bike) so I'm not looking for performance yet, so:

1. Upgrade speakers and sub (sounds like I'll have to research bypassing the noise cancelling/BT feature of the system first)
2. 6K HID Kit (Hi + Lo)
3. 10K HID Kit (Fogs)
4. LED Accent light upgrades

Hope to learn from and contribute to this forum in the future. Everyone seems very mature here, from the few threads I've read through. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ryan

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats on your new purchases. We're glad to have you come and join the group.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I just noticed you're in Panama City, my uncle is the Mayor of Springfield. I have a house out there that I inherited, but I haven't even been to see it in years, I let my uncle take care of it and he rents it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@CCT: It'll be a little while. Went a "little" crazy on Black Friday and we're going to Vegas for xmas, so probably by Spring '11 I'll be able to convince the wife I "need" mods! ;)

@Ryans: Small world, huh? Definitely a step up from our previous state...North Dakota. Pulp mill still stinks it up though!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts