Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 V6 AWD needs tires. Aren’t there better performing tires than my old Goodyear Assurances, because like other Crosstours, my turning radius is too big. Because I sometimes drive in snow, my local Tampa sources suggest Michelin or Continental all-seasons or sport all-seasons. The sponsored online tire comparison sites are useless; stores prefer to sell from stock. “Nail Grease” likes Sumitomo. Other posters: what do you drive, why, and from where did you purchase? Thanks. Jon

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm running Michelin Cross Climate 2 tires. With about 10k miles, I have been extremely satisfied. Excellent traction in all conditions, very quiet.
I am probably a "moderate" driver. I don't push my cars to the limit, nor do I drive like a grandma on the way to church. The tires are responsive without feeling jittery or harsh.
It is an unconventional looking tire, but if you can get past that I think you'll be happy with the performance.

·
Registered
10 EX-L 4WD (no nav) Alabaster Silver
35 Posts
When I bought the car it had sumitomo htr a/s p02 tires on it, still have them although with my engine project still underway i think i need to change them cause modern tires sitting for over 6 months isnt good for them. The thing i find neat about them is that they have a V speed rating, good for 149mph, which is past the 120mph limiter. I did get to use them a lot in the rain and wisconsin snow, and I can honestly say that I felt like I had more traction in the rain than on dry pavement. They aren't being produced anymore but thats because the p03 has come out, so those will probably be my next tires.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just got 4 BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sports from America's Tire. They appear to be a good mix between performance and price. Still too early to tell about longevity but got 50,000 miles out my Falkens (had to replace them - plenty of tread but started to dry-rot after 5 years).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts