Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I've decided to go ahead and replace the stock radio in my 2010 EX since I cannot run down a good way to run a usb through it, and I'm looking to get a good/excellent replacement... What I need as far as features is at least the ability to run a usb hookup for my ipod, retain use of my steering wheel controls, possibly nav/touchscreen/dvd possilby bluetooth/streaming audio(wife has a smartphone), I would like the ability to use a back up camera w/o needing to use the tiny rearview mirror feeds... Any suggestions?

After some looking, kinda sorta leaning towards the JVC KW-AVX840... Yae's or Nae's?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok, so I've decided to go ahead and replace the stock radio in my 2010 EX since I cannot run down a good way to run a usb through it, and I'm looking to get a good/excellent replacement... What I need as far as features is at least the ability to run a usb hookup for my ipod, retain use of my steering wheel controls, possibly nav/touchscreen/dvd possilby bluetooth/streaming audio(wife has a smartphone), I would like the ability to use a back up camera w/o needing to use the tiny rearview mirror feeds... Any suggestions?

After some looking, kinda sorta leaning towards the JVC KW-AVX840... Yae's or Nae's?
Check this out!!! This is what I'm going with by Sound Stream S-81ACRD and I will add the Navibox 2 for navigation.
http://www.soundstream.com/Video Products/ingenix.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts