Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone about my recent vehicle purchase.

I bought a USED Polished Metal CT EX-L w/ Nav, Chip Deflector, Winter mats, body panels, and what seems to be an endless list of options. The vehicle had 17k miles on it and was considerably marked down for it's sticker price a short 11 months ago.

To seal the deal, Honda gave me several thousand more than I expected for my 2007 Honda Civic Si trade-in.

I picked the CT up Monday night and have been loving it since. Been lurking these forums for a week and finally decided to introduce myself.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the club. I'm in Lancaster. Where are you deuce?
I'm in Etters (West Shore of Harrisburg) just south of New Cumberland, few miles from TMI.

I will first say that I really miss my Civic Si (most fun car I've ever driven), but I bought that car when I was 22 and not married. Now that I'm older, married, and need something more practical, I think the CT is perfect.

I am really enjoying how easy it is to drive. The fully loaded interior is like nothing I've ever owned before. It took a few days to understand every feature and get it setup the way I want it, but now it's great, easy to use, and I'm really enjoying showing it off. I ordered a Blackberry Gateway (will be here today) so that I can play music/pandora on my phone w/out having to plug in a 3.5mm cable.

I'm still getting used to the speedometer since I've had the digital gage on my Si for almost 5 years. My one complaint is this; why does the gage have to go to such a high speed?! It makes it difficult to distinguish speed in increments less than 5.

Loving the car, loving the price I got on the car even more. I opted for the 120,000 mile warranty. I got the dealership to come down to $1,100 on it. Checking here, it looks like I got about as good a price on it as I could have on it, and now the car will be covered through it being paid off.

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's all good deuce, enjoy and give us some observations in a few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts