Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New owner of a CrossTour:D

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  HHaynes 
#1 ·
We just got a new CrossTour EXL AWD in pearl white, with black leather. I'm not going to lie, I'm happy we finally got the car, and that I found a forum just for it! :D We've been comparing it to LOTS of other vehicles, including the venza, and nobody even came close to the deals offered from Honda!

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase!
Yeah, consumer reports would have you buy a Venza or an Outback, but when you equip them at the same level as an EX-L 4WD, the Crosstour is a much better value. Not to mention that I just like it a lot better! :)
Enjoy it!

#5 ·
Thanks guys, and gals? I want to take a picture of it, but it's been raining non-stop for the past 2 days! Mine is a 2011, EXL AWD, and was only missing the nav package. Total price was 35289, negotiated for 30900. Nobody else could even touch that price! And when a salesmen from a Toyota dealer claimed that Honda was selling it that cheap because the Crosstour wasn't selling, I actually said, "Thanks for selling me that Honda!" and walked right out. I was only simply asking them to compare a similarly equipped Venza, but their model came only with a 4-banger, and actually cost a couple hundred more, and had no deals on it to make it worth the price, but all they did was act like a bully and talk bad about someone else, without trying to sell themselves. I gave them a chance, now I'll never do that mistake again.

Shout out to Jack Matia Honda in Elyria, Ohio!! You guys are awesome!

Out of all the cars I've owned, 01' express conversion van, 2x'03 suburbans, 05' jetta, '06 odyssey, '07 Aura XR, '08 passat, '09 Focus, plus some other crap, I've never been so happy about a new car :D I've got the awd and features of the suburban, the comfort of the express, the power of the...umm...CT, and quality of Honda. Maybe that's why!

#7 · (Edited)
Thing is, that's not how leases work. If your car isn't selling well, it will have a worse money-factor, and worse residual, which increase your lease prices...which just so happens to be the case with the Venza. The CT actually has a good residual on a 3 year lease, the Venza has the exact opposite.
You can make 1000 cars, and sell 999(analogy:CT), while someone else makes 40,000 and sells only 30,000(analogy:venza), that doesn't mean your car will lease better because you sell "more." Those clearly aren't realistic figures...

Anyways...finally had some time, and no bad weather, to take some pics.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Mid-size car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.